CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

transforming teens by hotline?

So last night I was just flipping through the channels on the television and I noticed a commercial on "Transforming Teens". This caught my eye and I wanted to post about it becasue it was a commercial with a 1-800 number on how to change your teens in a minute or less. It was talking about how their attitude and moods would take a turn for the better after calling this number. As I was watching this I was honestly laughing out loud becasue there is no way you could possibly change a teenagers attitude in a minute or less. Not to mention the fact that it was a 1-800 number to call. Just thought it was a funny thing to see on tv. Wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this "great process" as the man on the tv had stated.

1 comments:

Me! said...

Oh man, that's messed up. Reminds me of the Maury boot camp episodes. Let me know if you ever catch the commercial again, I'd love to call them for a good laugh.