So I'm really interested on taking on something about teenage girls and the fabulous myspace. Personally I wish myspace never existed although I did have one at one point in time. Then I began to see a change in girls and their personalities behind the camera and in person. I really would like to look deeper into the myspace picture zone versus the girls in person. MUCH of the time i find that these "sexy girls" are really the most insecure people who would never want their bodys seen but becasue of myspace and photo shop etc. it's okay for them to to post them all over the net.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I would defintely be interested in doing something on super sweet 16. I was thinking of finding videos or images of celebrities and then find clips from the show of the teens trying to be just like them. Just an idea to work from, we can talk about it in class tomorrow :)
Post a Comment